Monday, May 12, 2008

A Kid's Card

Sorry I haven't been around lately but I've been under the weather for the last couple days. But I hope you all had a Happy Mother's Day. I managed to drag myself out of bed to go for some brunch at Olympic View Golf Course. It was yummy for what I ate!! And my girl's got some cute planter's for all my little gerber daisy plants!
Anyway, since I haven't been feeling up to creating anything so I thought I would share a card I did a few months ago.

STAMPS: Wild About You, All Year Cheer II (retired)
INK: Blue Bayou, Bordering Blue, Certainly Celery, Barely Banana
PAPER: Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, Bordering Blue, Certainly Celery, Barely Banana, Whisper White
ACCESSORIES: Spiral Punch

I hope to be feeling better today or tomorrow and show you some new stuff!


Happy Stampin'!

No comments: